Sunday, February 22, 2009

Asymmetry

















Not trying to toot my own horn, but ...... I am so excited about a new neckwarmer design, I can't stop making them. They asymmetrical (my favorite type of design), and not only are they easy to wear, they are also versatile in that they can be worn forwards, backwards, upside down, and your toddler can even slip it on and use it as a poncho. We found this at our photoshoot when C was adoringly watching us take pictures with those big 'ol eyes that were saying, can i try? She was in a good picture taking mood (usually we have to bribe her with organic chocolate) so we slipped one over her little big head & low and behold, it fit, and was so cute that she even forgot to ask about chocolate.























And for some eye candy, I've attached a few asymmetric items that I've been drooling over from fellow etsiers, kaylim, joodito, junkhousedollyard, and jalvo. Check out their shops for fabulous handmade items, knittles are really big fans of these artisans. They really are masters of their craft.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails